Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two 7' brothers stand out in the crowd

Featured Replies

So you would prefer to play 4 on 5 on the defensive end as teams abuse you on the break? Good luck with that...

 

Not what I said at all. 15 & 17 year old kids who are THAT big are obviously going to be slow. I said I was much more interested in their post skills than their ability to run the floor.

I am suprised Minnesota hasn't offered.

Not what I said at all. 15 & 17 year old kids who are THAT big are obviously going to be slow. I said I was much more interested in their post skills than their ability to run the floor.

 

If they can't run the floor who cares what their post skills are like because you can't put them in the game for more than a few minutes at a time. Plus they are 15 and 17 like you were a starter your senior season... :lol:

Not saying they are not good, but I just cannot see these two goons being worth anything. They will get bodied and bullied around at the next level.

 

That is pretty judge mental isn't it , have you even seen them play?:confused::rolleyes:

I am suprised Minnesota hasn't offered.

:laugh: :thumb: Now that's priceless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.