Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Postseason

Featured Replies

Originally Posted by History

It is funny. This rivalry reminds me of the CCH/Highlands football one in reverse. The Tigers fans always remember the few times in baseball they beat CovCath. (Yes including last years Region final.) The Colonel faithful can recite every last football win against Highlands. It doesn't happen all that often. The truth is generally CCH is better than Beechwood in baseball, and generally Highlands is better than CCH in football.

 

I think you've nailed it.

I think you've nailed it.

 

I think it expands though beyond the sports listed here. I think the same can be said for at least basketball, and probably a couple more (swimming, comes to mind)

I like the old way better also. You should need a good rotation to win a tournament, not just one or two. Boone has a nice rotation in Deno, Laumann, Teegarden, Alford. Who are some others with a good rotation ?

 

Dixie has a good rotation with Smallwood, Stansberry, Sexton, Burney, and Leon.

It is funny. This rivalry reminds me of the CCH/Highlands football one in reverse. The Tigers fans always remember the few times in baseball they beat CovCath. (Yes including last years Region final.) The Colonel faithful can recite every last football win against Highlands. It doesn't happen all that often. The truth is generally CCH is better than Beechwood in baseball, and generally Highlands is better than CCH in football.

 

I don't think anyone will argue any of your points.

I said that again comment because Beechwood beat them when it mattered. I could care less if my team gets beat 99 times as long as we win that one game that matters.

 

That makes more sense. When you capitalize again it sounds like you are saying Beechwood usually beat CovCath when in fact it is completely one-sided the other way.

Dixie has a good rotation with Smallwood, Stansberry, Sexton, Burney, and Leon.

 

Yes, that would qualify as a "good" rotation. :notworthy:

 

I would even support the use of "very" in front of "good." Possibly even two "verys". :lol:

  • Author

I will also agree with that comment about Dixie. Now they just need to score more than 2 runs a game to get them through.

Yes, that would qualify as a "good" rotation. :notworthy:

 

I would even support the use of "very" in front of "good." Possibly even two "verys". :lol:

 

Well some people on here get all up in arms when you promote your team too much so I just wanted to leave it at good. But I agree with your post.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.