Chelsea Craig chooses Lincoln Memorial

Franklin County Lady Flyer Chelsea Craig will be continuing her basketball career at Lincoln Memorial University. Congratulations to a great player and and even better kid!! LMU is a D2 school that is in the process of applying to go Division 1 in 2012-2013 in the Atlantic Sun conference. Good luck to Chelsea. She will be sorely missed by Lady Flyer Nation!! :banana:

Congratulations to Chelsea!

My best friend from high school went to LMU.........from West Virginia!...........and a LONG time ago!

He loved it. Played baseball, beat UT several times on the mound, met his wife there. What more could one ask!?!?

Work hard Chelsea and hopefully the same sort of great things will happen there for you.

Franklin County Lady Flyer Chelsea Craig will be continuing her basketball career at Lincoln Memorial University. Congratulations to a great player and and even better kid!! LMU is a D2 school that is in the process of applying to go Division 1 in 2012-2013 in the Atlantic Sun conference. Good luck to Chelsea. She will be sorely missed by Lady Flyer Nation!! :banana:

Congrats to the young lady for being able to further her education with an athletic scholarship. Coach Smith at LMU is a graduate of Rockcastle County HS so I've sort of been keeping up with the Lady Splitters.

The only question I have, and you can PM me with the info in order not to thread jack this thread, but where did you hear that LMU is going D1 and will be in the Atlantic Sun Conference? Thanks!