Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

Looks like SC blew a pretty decent lead in the 2nd. I like the Bama match up better for UK.

GEAUX TIGERS!!! I prefer the easier path to the tourney. With how the bracket is going any win by my rebels tomorrow and we will dance.

  • Author
GEAUX TIGERS!!! I prefer the easier path to the tourney. With how the bracket is going any win by my rebels tomorrow and we will dance.

 

If Ole Miss does happen to play LSU, if Ole Miss would beat them that win would not help them at all. LSU has been that bad this year.

A LSU win won't help Ole Miss any.:lol:

 

No but Memphis and every other bubble team losing will.

Tide didn't want to go home, and I see them staying until Sunday. Nice comeback, I missed it watched Bonanza.

UT looking awful 21-21 against LSU in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.