Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercy Academy 67 Marion County 51

Featured Replies

I think one of the things about this game that's interesting is how even though it was the first state tourney trip for Marion's underclassman-dominated lineup, it was also the first trip for most of the Mercy kids, unless the three seniors were playing a lot as 8th-graders (I don't know what Mercy's policy is one way or another on this) in their '06 loss to LexCath. Regardless. it shows how important senior leadership is.

 

I didn't get to go, but judging from the Knights' 3-point shooting and turnover numbers, I'm betting the youngsters got nervous for the first time this year. They have a good chance to use this experience to reel off three straight championships -- although there are always big challenges in the 5th Region -- which would be quite impressive.

They were the absolute favorite. No losses in Kentucky this year.
Sorry I misunderstood the post!

Edited by dkm29
I misunderstood the post!

Congrats Mercy. Best of luck in your next game!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

Which Mercy coach wears the bluetooth in his ear all the time?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.