Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss Basketball

Featured Replies

Who's it going to be? Kind of a weird situation in that none of the top three candidates can improve their lot in BG.

Who are your top three? Slaughter, Drake, and Rowe? I would personally vote for Rowe, but I think Slaughter will win it because of the publicity she gets...and deserves most of the time.

Who are your top three? Slaughter, Drake, and Rowe? I would personally vote for Rowe, but I think Slaughter will win it because of the publicity she gets...and deserves most of the time.

 

I agree. I think Slaughter might be the better college player, but Rowe was a beast in high school.

  • Author

I think that, by most accounts, the top three were Drake, Barnette and Slaughter.

Miss Basketball is voted on before the regional tournament so although it might be fun guessing at this point, it has already been decided but will not be announced until the beginning of April. IMO, that's the way it should be because if one candidate for Ms. Basketball doesn't make it to BG yet another one does, it wouldn't be fair. Plus it should be voted on for the season not post season. So, guess away.

  • Author
Miss Basketball is voted on before the regional tournament so although it might be fun guessing at this point, it has already been decided but will not be announced until the beginning of April. IMO, that's the way it should be because if one candidate for Ms. Basketball doesn't make it to BG yet another one does, it wouldn't be fair. Plus it should be voted on for the season not post season. So, guess away.

 

I can't imagine they changed the voting for Mr. Basketball to after the Sweet 16, but left it the old way for Miss Basketball. Pretty sure it's voted on after the girls' Sweet 16 as well.

I am staring at my ballot right now.

 

The ballot must be in to the Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation by Wednesday March 17.

  • Author
I am staring at my ballot right now.

 

The ballot must be in to the Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation by Wednesday March 17.

 

NM, misread the post.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.