Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 48 Montgomery County 35

Featured Replies

If it had been one occurrence and given a second chance, I'd understand, but to give chance after chance, year after year, sounds like to me winning was more important to the coach than teaching any life lesson. I'm not buying your explanation. I hope that she has finally realized the decisions she made in the past were wrong ones and makes a positive difference goin forward, but her past actions were a slap in the face to those that were doing the right thing. Seriously, the girl came back and ended up in the starting line up, what about the ones that worked their butts off all season only to get bumped as soon as she was ready to come back? I'm not indicting the player as much as I am the coach in this one.

Good luck to GRC against Ohio Co. on Wednesday.

 

I totally see what you are saying. It's a tough situation to be in all around. Like I thought all year it I knew it was going to be between Montgomery and GRC. Good luck GRC.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.