Anderson County 67 Oldham County 55

From tonight...

Good match-up on horizon

4402427743_4b0d3faf76.jpg

Impressed with Lape's play tonight.

4402448901_269b8bb548.jpg

BOK wasn't only empty facility this week. SK's gym cleared out after second half of second game. Look for a packed house Friday though...

4403191096_85c54fc05d.jpg

Nice pics! Friday should be a really fun night. District winner vs. District Winner on one side. District Runner-Up vs. District Runner-up on the other side. For all the parity, it seems like the 30th and the 32 districts were the class of the 8th this season. Also, after all the talk of a wide-open region (which I believe it has been, and is), wouldn't it be funny to see Anderson vs. Simon III?

Nice pics! Friday should be a really fun night. District winner vs. District Winner on one side. District Runner-Up vs. District Runner-up on the other side. For all the parity, it seems like the 30th and the 32 districts were the class of the 8th this season. Also, after all the talk of a wide-open region (which I believe it has been, and is), wouldn't it be funny to see Anderson vs. Simon III?
Anderson will have a hard time scoring against Walton Verona's defense. I predict a rematch of the 32nd District Finals for Saturday.

#32 and #10 in that 2nd picture are both 8th graders!!!

#10 for Anderson is the senior Kara Yeaste.

#22 and #32 are the 8th graders that start. Anderson's roster only has one jr and one senior. Almost scary...