Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Home/Visitors

Featured Replies

How can I determine which teams are home and guests for Sweet 16 games?

The reason I am asking, is that Ticketmaster is selling tickets grouped as Game 1 home and vsitor and game 2 home and visitor of each game per session.

Usually the bottom team is the home team I believe. Throughout the entire bracket.

Per the KHSAA.org site, 2009 version, (Top team in bracket will be the home team).

Usually the bottom team is the home team I believe. Throughout the entire bracket.

 

Other way around.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.