The Usual Suspects

Thus far in the 8th region it appears that the usual suspects have been rounded up for next week's event in Independence. Will this trend continue to play out? Are there going to be any surprises in tonight's games, or Friday's games? Is anyone willing to shout out some predictions ahead of time??? Inquiring minds are waiting to know!

YESSSSS, WHAT A GREAT TIME IT IS TO BE A GIRLS' B-BALL FAN IN THE 8TH REGION !!!!!

AT WALTON: Will the third time be the charm for W-V vs. Simon Kenton? They are capable but have yet to overcome the mental block syndrome.

AT NORTH OLDHAM:The 29th is anybody's guess! North could possibly make history tonight with a win against the unpredictable Lady Colonels; only to be followed by a game with the up and down (however when they're up, watch out) Lady Dragons? This is wide open.

AT SHELBY: No doubt about it, another final with, surprise, Anderson vs. Shelby. Shelby may be THE most unpredictable and dangerous team in the region, and they are playing at home against some very young pups from Lawrenceburg. So ... seeing the Lady Rockets ascend the ladder for nets, packing their victory scissors to cut 'em down, would not be a great surprise at all.

AT GALLATIN: On a neutral court these two teams that are overly familiar with each other will square on in another backyard brawl type of game. Yep, it's a toss up.

Edited by retropop
typos

I predict SK/South/Owen/Anderson.

I am going with SK with the three-peat. They are very good on their home floor which gives them a nice advantage. I believe their only two home losses were to Boone and Highlands; ironically, these were possibly two of their better games during the season.