Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rescheduling today

Featured Replies

Are there any games that were rescheduled for today that probably did not make the khsaa website? Do we think anyone can play tonight?

I don't think anyone in NKY will be playing tonight.

NDA Ryle cancelled. Maybe playing this weekend.

Scott vs Highlands was originally scheduled for Monday night and was postponed until tonight. It has been moved again until Thursday night. It might end up being a girl/boy double header on Thursday.

NDA Ryle cancelled. Maybe playing this weekend.
I hope so. All the teams need to play a few games to get ready for their District Tournaments.
I hope so. All the teams need to play a few games to get ready for their District Tournaments.

 

If my team had to play in your district I would want to have all the practice I could get too. It is not going to be easy!

  • Author

Its hard to get practice time when the snow is this bad.

First round of the girls 7th and 8th Diocesan Tournament was held at St. Joe Cold Spring.

 

We went to that since no high school ball. Some good looking younger players are coming up for NCC, Brossart, Notre Dame and St. Henry.

The February 16 Villa Madonna at Christian Academy-Louisville game was cancelled due to the snow. As it was a game added after an earlier game had been cancelled due to snow, I'd be surprised if it is rescheduled this late in the season. It has already been removed from the schedule on the KHSAA site as if it never existed.

What is the magical date for season games to be played. I heard they had to play on or before sat 2/20/10. If so only 4 more nights to play (If tonight is an option.)! There will be many games canceled and not made up. This will make for many interesting district games.

:confused:

Saturday is it, as far as I know. I would think teams that have not played would want to make up at least 1 game to stay in shape mentally and physically.

Boone County is playing Sacred Heart at 7:30pm at Boone County. It is Boone County's Senior Night.

Scott has rescheduled its game vs. Highlands for Thursday night. It is senior night. They are still figuring out if it will be a girl/boy double header.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.