Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All American List

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not sure which is worse. The best player in NYC ranked that low or you making a snap judgment on a player you know nothing about... :ohbrother:

 

How do you know if I know anything about him or not?:ohbrother:

 

FYI I did not make a snap judgement.:thumb:

Irving is insane good, and gives Duke something they have been missing at the PG spot for a long time. The best part is he brings an intensity level that I think they have been also missing for a while. Very, very good get for your Dookies...

 

Who's the best player in this group, in your opinion? Knight? Barnes? Selby? Harris? Someone else?

Who's the best player in this group, in your opinion? Knight? Barnes? Selby? Harris? Someone else?

Knight. He's just a lot more college ready than the rest in this class outside of maybe Sullinger. I love watching Barnes play, but as I have said before, I just don't see that take over a game killer instinct in him yet. Harris is the sleeper for sure. I like Barton better than Selby also FWIW...

I'm no longer with Rivals so no offense taken. :D

 

I think it was the 2nd to last rankings that he dropped. He didn't have a very good final AAU tour...

 

Who are you with now? Are you still in the game?

Edited by bugatti

Who are you with now? Are you still in the game?

I'm working for a site affiliated with ESPN now...

Hopefully, Kentucky signs 3 or 4 of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.