Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Walton Verona Predictions

Featured Replies

Owen County travels to Walton tonight. It will be interesting to see how these two teams match up against each other.

Haven't seen the Bearcats this year, but have followed them closely. If Owen's healthy, I have to go with the Rebels in this one. The Rebels are 6-1 at home, have plenty of trees to surround Burns with - as they did against North's Rowan - and have enough speed and depth to matchup with the Cats.

 

Owen County by 8

I agree with Mike, I'll have to take Owen in this one simply because of their height. Owen should contain Burns easily. Should be a good game, too bad I have to work.

Owen by 9. There height should be too much for the Bearcats.

I will say Walton by 2 in a close game. Owens height will not give Walton much trouble if they play like they did in the all A against GC. Owens biggest kid played outside the three point line offensively for the majority of the game against a much smaller GC.

Is this one on for tonight?? I think I'm going to make the trip down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.