Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

37th District Draw

Featured Replies

With Scott's win this evening at Silver Grove they secured the number one seed in the district tournament. They won the coin flip held last week between Campbell Co., Brossart and Scott and needed the win tonight to make it official. Scott will play the winner of Calvary Christian and Silver Grove on one side of the bracket and Campbell Co. will play Brossart on the other side. I do not know the specific schedule.

Is this the girls draw or boys draw, or both?

  • Author
Is this the girls draw or boys draw, or both?

 

Just the girls

Scott and Campbell in the finals. And it should be an excellent game.
As a Lady Eagle fan, I would love nothing better than to see Campbell and Scott go at it. Even though Scott advanced last year to the regional tournament, Campbell County has beat Scott the last 2 years in districts. GO EAGLES.
Is this the girls draw or boys draw, or both?

 

just curious about the name cortezthekiller; Neil Young fan?; great song

The KHSAA scoreboard has it different.

 

Scott vs Campbell in the Semi's.

Cal Christian vs Silver Grove winner to play Brossart, in the Semi's.

 

Anyone know forsure?

  • Author
The KHSAA scoreboard has it different.

 

Scott vs Campbell in the Semi's.

Cal Christian vs Silver Grove winner to play Brossart, in the Semi's.

 

Anyone know forsure?

 

That is the boy's draw. It is in there on the girl's side. The girl's draw is definitely:

Brossart vs Campbell Co in the semis

Cal Christian vs Silver Grove winner to play Scott in the semis

That is the boy's draw. It is in there on the girl's side. The girl's draw is definitely:

Brossart vs Campbell Co in the semis

Cal Christian vs Silver Grove winner to play Scott in the semis

 

Okay..I was just posting what the KHSAA scoreboard had.

 

I know Brossart was 3-1 in district and Scott and Campbell were as well.

Okay..I was just posting what the KHSAA scoreboard had.

 

I know Brossart was 3-1 in district and Scott and Campbell were as well.

 

KHSAA site has it wrong, PAPA Bear is correct

With the rivalry that exists between Brossart and Campbell and even though Campbell has the better record this is an even game to me. Rivalry games are always closer than records indicate.

 

That said, Brossart's chances will be helped if Sanker (is that her last name?) is back from her injury. Does anyone know if she will make it back by districts? She was a nice player and would give the Lady Stangs a boost at district time.

  • Author
Okay..I was just posting what the KHSAA scoreboard had.

 

I know Brossart was 3-1 in district and Scott and Campbell were as well.

 

I was confused as well when I saw it posted on the KHSAA. I double checked with our coach and she told about the boy's draw being on the wrong side and confirmed the real girl's draw. All three school mentioned above were 3-1 but Scott won the coin flip for the number one seed.

With the rivalry that exists between Brossart and Campbell and even though Campbell has the better record this is an even game to me. Rivalry games are always closer than records indicate.

 

That said, Brossart's chances will be helped if Sanker (is that her last name?) is back from her injury. Does anyone know if she will make it back by districts? She was a nice player and would give the Lady Stangs a boost at district time.

Sanker is back. She played (and played well) last night in St. Henry's win (56-46) over Brossart. Sanker didn't start, but I believe she scored 23 points. She was wearing a wrist brace. I believe she also was out due to a concussion prior to breaking her wrist? A little rusty in shooting her first few foul shots, but she got it dialed in as the game progressed.

Sanker looked great tonight as Brossart best St Pat 67-62.

 

Should be a great 37th district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.