My Room...

ADopted ADmiral

I still have my stub also. Correct me if I am wrong, but my fading memory slightly remembers Phil Anselmo joining Anthrax on stage for a version of the Celtic Frost classic "Dethroned Emporer".

I hate to Admit it but I can't remember a whole lot about it...I do remember around the end of the Concert Pantera Was Playing Cowboys/Cat Scratch...That's when I went to get my Shirt...When I walked back onto the floor they Started Playing Planet Caravan...I was beat by then...I jumped into a seat opposite the stage and Mellowed out...Do you remember what was on the spotlights going across the ceiling?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun. Actually, a guy by the name of Eddie Trunk does something similar on XM Radio, from NYC, I think. I imagine that Admiral has heard of him. Maybe I will have time for something like that when my youngest leaves the nest. He is four right now:D.

Jim, I remember sitting in your upstairs room/attic playing a Rock n Roll trivial pursuit type game, circa 1985. Do you still have that game ? I f remember correctly, I was pretty good at the Hard Rock catagory:ylsuper:.

Yea Eddie Trunk is the host of That Metal Show...I like it alot...

Sounds like fun. Actually, a guy by the name of Eddie Trunk does something similar on XM Radio, from NYC, I think. I imagine that Admiral has heard of him. Maybe I will have time for something like that when my youngest leaves the nest. He is four right now:D.

Jim, I remember sitting in your upstairs room/attic playing a Rock n Roll trivial pursuit type game, circa 1985. Do you still have that game ? I f remember correctly, I was pretty good at the Hard Rock catagory:ylsuper:.

I think it's in a closet in Sawville -- I'll have to look for it sometime. I was weak in that category, to be sure. :lol:

Maybe me and AA could line something like that up -- I believe his son probably has the technological chops -- and we could have you on as a call-in guest for shop talk. :D

I had that Metallica shirt when I was a teenager. Bought at Riverbend. Metallica and The Cult, ...Justice tour, July 1989. Great show. Buddy of mine that Jim Schue knows had to use the potty when The Cult played "Fire Woman". Memories.

I was at that concert and had that shirt.

That concert was my wife and I's first date!! We had lawn seats and there was a great pit in the mud. It rained the day before and it was kinda muddy. She did not hesitate to join in the "dancing."

I hate to Admit it but I can't remember a whole lot about it...I do remember around the end of the Concert Pantera Was Playing Cowboys/Cat Scratch...That's when I went to get my Shirt...When I walked back onto the floor they Started Playing Planet Caravan...I was beat by then...I jumped into a seat opposite the stage and Mellowed out...Do you remember what was on the spotlights going across the ceiling?
My memory of the spotlight is a little fuzzy. My guess it was probably a magical herb of some kind:lol:.

Great show. Got to see Pantera again at the Gardens in March 2000 Soulfly, Nothingface, and Morbid Angel. Last time I saw Dime. Again, they were on top of their game. Luckily, of the five times I saw Pantera, Anselmo was on top of his game also. As most Pantera fans know, Phillip could lay an egg occasionally.

I think it's in a closet in Sawville -- I'll have to look for it sometime. I was weak in that category, to be sure. :lol:

Maybe me and AA could line something like that up -- I believe his son probably has the technological chops -- and we could have you on as a call-in guest for shop talk. :D

In the immortal words of Montgomery Burns: "Eggsellant".Would love to.