My Room...

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Akai Reel to Reel that I paid $10 for...Pionner 3S-303 speakers at the Bottom...Some Killer Realistic Mc-2001 speakers at the top...Behind those are some Realistic speakers that rock...$5.00 from the Salvation Army...

Middle Left is a 1938 Arvin am Radio...To the right is my PC where I type in the songs/albums...

New 033.jpg

This is The Control Panel Receiver and Turntable...A Sansui 5000X Receiver and a Thorens TD 160...

The Background is a Slayer Poster to the Left...A Danville Ads Poster from the 07 team...Next to it is a 07 Danville Ads team Pic...The Red Pic is something My Son did...A water Color...Maybe 7th grade...

Under Left A signed Jeff Sheppard Pic...Next to it is a Cheap Trick signed thing with Guitar Pics around it that I caught at a Cheap Trick Show back in 97...

New 026.jpg

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

This is one of my most prized posessions!!!This a Picture gave to me by one of the best Photographers I know...A guy named Peter Zubaty...If you want to check out some of his pics go to http://www.facebook.com/#/album.php?aid=2116&id=1408673827...

I think birdsfan has a cool picture of Petes...

http://www.facebook.com/#/album.php?aid=2116&id=1408673827

New 027.jpg

This is pic of my Favorite poster/Pink Floyd Album/ANIMALS/The Bottom left is the Headstock of my Fender Musicmaster Bass I got for Christmas back in 1979...It was Brand New...Too the right on the top Shelve are some Vintage Star Wars action figures a friend gave me...Underneath are all of My Dvds of Concert or Very Very Very Favorites...:thumb:

New 013.jpg