Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes

Featured Replies

Holmes has gotten beat pretty bad lately. Are there injuries or any other obstacles?

Dione Ware(not sure spelling is correct) is hurt.I think an ankle injury but I may be wrong.I do know she has been out the whole season. She is a really good post player and a good kid.

Losing Dionna Ware for the season is a big hit to this team if you ask me. I am pretty sure she played in the first game or two before she had her ankle surgery.

I got a chance to watch Holmes play at Ryle earlier in the year and I was impressed by their toughness for a young team. Ryle had a big first half lead and started to coast 2nd half. Holmes played tough and got themselves back in the game. I saw in the Kenton County Reorder today that they were 2-0 in District play. I don't know if this was updated recently. Good Luck Lady Bulldogs the rest of th year.

Dionna Wear played the first game of the season and that was it for her. She had major reconstruction surgery on her ankle. She is on her way to a great recovery and will definately be back next season.

Ware is easily their best and most experienced player. Out for the season with ankle reconstruction. Best of luck to Ms. Ware.

Shhhhh! Holmes normally sneaks up on teams at tourney time.

They have some great young talent coming along..

They sufferred a severe beating from Highlands tonight.

It was bad. Holmes starts I believe 2 or 3 8th graders and 1 7th grader. Not real sure how something like this gets to this point, especially from perhaps one of the largest public schools in the State of Ky. The State must step in and mercy rule these games to save all sense of decency. Highlands starters were for the most part done after half and subs finished up. I could see where HHS could have scored 120 plus if Coach Richey would have left her starters in. She didnt, and even though the score was ridiculous, never was there any disrepect for the Holmes kids or program. Its always is a tough call on these types of games and I though Highlands did a good job handling themselves and maintaining a level a respect for Holmes young kids. 20n10

It was bad. Holmes starts I believe 2 or 3 8th graders and 1 7th grader. Not real sure how something like this gets to this point, especially from perhaps one of the largest public schools in the State of Ky. The State must step in and mercy rule these games to save all sense of decency. Highlands starters were for the most part done after half and subs finished up. I could see where HHS could have scored 120 plus if Coach Richey would have left her starters in. She didnt, and even though the score was ridiculous, never was there any disrepect for the Holmes kids or program. Its always is a tough call on these types of games and I though Highlands did a good job handling themselves and maintaining a level a respect for Holmes young kids. 20n10

 

Agreed. HHS subs (except for Towles & Allen) are almost as good as the starters so it was hard to keep this game from getting out of control.

HHS played Brossart a few weeks ago and it could have be much worse than the final score. HHS played their subs for almost three full quarters.

Coach Richey showed a great deal of class.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.