September 12, 201115 yr Moss ? her Brother is playing Football as an 8th grader at Boone. I thought you were comparing Arnold, Macke and Moss, the three that transferred?
September 13, 201115 yr Moss ? her Brother is playing Football as an 8th grader at Boone. So you are telling me you were talking about Moss the eight grader in your previous post, an 8th grader doesn't matter when you transfer (not sure if he ever moved and may still not be right). When you compared Macke and Moss in your post that had to be girls basketball and I believe Moss played Varsity for Ryle as a freshman Although you may be talking about someone different cause the girl I know that transfered is MACKE
September 13, 201115 yr See Makie Highlands, see Arnold HC, see Moss Boone and the list goes on. Yes they are very good people, and I am not upset that she got to play. And yes Tricia is her Aunt, Bully you don't have much right in your comment. Moss plays Football for Boone as an 8th grader, and the Makie girl was at NCC for two years before she went to Highlands. You mention how they are "good" people. I agree! Now show them some respect and please spell their name correct. It's really not that hard. It's been mentioned no less than 5 times correctly spelled since you posted the first time. A little pet peeve of mine.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.