Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

67-66 KU with 15.5 seconds left. Collins to the line.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

69-66 KU. 12.8 left. Cornell with the ball.

Someone on ESPN called a Cornell upset, but I can't remember who.

 

I saw that too, but I don't remember who it was either.

  • Author

I liked that over the back no call.

 

Eh, on the replay wasn't as bad as I thought.

You know Cornell wasn't going to get that over the back call. Good run for then though. I think Len Elmore called this earlier in the week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.