Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 74 UC 71

Featured Replies

  • Author
He played 23 minutes and a large chunk of them were in the 1st half. He played very little in the 2nd and I don't remember him once down the stretch...

 

I am talking about early in the first half. He went out with a busted nose, and they got it gown low and were up by like 7. After that, alot of jumpshots...and not good ones.

I am talking about early in the first half. He went out with a busted nose, and they got it gown low and were up by like 7. After that, alot of jumpshots...and not good ones.

 

I was on the other end in the 1st half so I didn't get a great look at the post play then. They fall into that trap way too often though...

GT what happened to Wright? I thought he would be a big contributor. I know he hasn't played well, but is it something the staff thinks they can correct?

 

 

Mick said post game he needs to work Cash in more often, but right now the best chance to win Big East games is with Vaughn playing most of the minutes at PG...

  • Author
I was on the other end in the 1st half so I didn't get a great look at the post play then. They fall into that trap way too often though...

 

Stephenson is beast. Straight up playground baller. They just need someone else to step up. Vaughn has been disappointing to me.

Mick's biggest mistake tonight was calling the timeout, down 4 with under a minute to go, and Gates isolated on Gibbs on the block. That was a quick 2 points that he gave up there. Sometimes I wonder what Mick sees out there on the court, because all the players recognized it.

 

UC does well when they attack the basket. When they stand around and shoot jump shots, they struggle. They got away from attacking the basket in the 2nd half IMO.

Stephenson is beast. Straight up playground baller. They just need someone else to step up. Vaughn has been disappointing to me.

 

Vaughn has put up around 17 a game since Big East play started. He was in a funk in OOC play, but has really turned it around the last 3 games...

  • Author
Sometimes I wonder what Mick sees out there on the court

 

Not much...have you seen him?

 

 

 

 

Sorry it was there....

  • Author
Vaughn has put up around 17 a game since Big East play started. He was in a funk in OOC play, but has really turned it around the last 3 games...

 

I just looked that up after I posted. Maybe he has found his game.

Jamie Dixion is IMO the best coach in the Big East, and his team flat out executed UC down the stretch. Pitt was crisp and efficient while UC was just praying something would work here and there. Hats off to Pitt. 2 big conference road wins in a row for the Panthers...

 

They do run some good stuff, add UC communicated pretty poorly in key stretches on defense.

Stephenson forced too much stuff in the second half. If I was a UC fan, Gates would drive me nuts with his play. Too passive for extended stretches, and wants to shoot that fadeaway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.