Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Villa Prediction

Featured Replies

Any thoughts of who takes this game away on 1/2 at Dixie? Who will be the big contributors for both teams?

Bryan and Schuh will both get theirs but Dixie wins big.

 

Dixie- 60

Villa- 41

  • Author

Will there be a dominating force for Dixie or we will continue to see multiple players contributing? I think Dixie wins this one by six.

The only player that I could really see dominating in this game is Pike and that's only because Villa doesn't really have the size to match up with him.

I saw Bryan play at the LMIT for the first time. He whinned about every call on the floor. It was really ridiculous how bad he was..I couldn't believe he didn't get a technical a few times.

I saw Bryan play at the LMIT for the first time. He whinned about every call on the floor. It was really ridiculous how bad he was..I couldn't believe he didn't get a technical a few times.

 

I was with someone that was seeing Bryan for the first time and had no clue who he was, and the first thing he pointed out about Bryan was the attitude that you speak of.

 

He's a good ball player but really needs to learn to keep his emotions in check and lose the attitude. In the second half of the game I watched, his negativity began to rub off on his teammates.

I can't argue that he appears to complain about calls, but the kids does get abused out there because of his style of play. He is a very aggressive slasher. But I agree with you when I see him play he appears to be complaining about no calls, my experience with those kids is they get less calls. The kid is talented though.

 

Dixie will roll in this one, they name the score.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.