Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Foul or not

Featured Replies

Crowd went crazy on this no call on the block. Villa was up big at the time but the fans wanted more........is this a foul?

 

2009%20LLoyd%20021[1].jpg

By the rulebook it appears to be a foul.

 

However, its a judgement call and sometimes judgement gets impaired when a team is up big late in the game and they still have their starters in. I'm not saying its right but....

Was his hand on top of the ball and as the shooter brought his arms up did that create the arm contact? Hard to tell from this picture.

It's a foul.:ylsuper:

I agree with clyde...tough call to make not being there and basing everything off this picture.

Looks like a foul to me. It looks like the kid in the white probably hit the arm before reaching the ball.

Looks like a foul. I found the statement the fans went crazy, interesting.:lol:

  • Author
Looks like a foul. I found the statement the fans went crazy, interesting.:lol:

 

You have to keep it in perspective, Villa fans are very supportive of this team. They may not have the numbers but they do have the enthusiasm.

You have to keep it in perspective, Villa fans are very supportive of this team. They may not have the numbers but they do have the enthusiasm.

 

I understand. I just thought the caption along with the picture was funny.

  • Author
I understand. I just thought the caption along with the picture was funny.

 

I see what you mean, from the picture I think you can see the Holmes players licking their chops thinking about the match up with Villa.

I see what you mean, from the picture I think you can see the Holmes players licking their chops thinking about the match up with Villa.

 

Great pics btw

Doesn't look like too much of a crowd. But from the picture it looks like a foul, bu then again, it's all how the play actually happened to get to that point.

No foul, play through it. Looks like the defender had the ball and the offensive player initiated the contact and was out of control. Good no call.

Looks like a foul to me. It looks like the kid in the white probably hit the arm before reaching the ball.

 

So you anticipate that he was fouling. That itself is not a foul.

 

No way you can tell from this picture. He has "all ball" there, although it does seem likely that he would've fouled him at some point in time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.