Trinity/Ballard Predictions 12/15

Ballard is arguably the hottest team in the state, and many consider Trinity to be underrated. These 7th region rivals feature two vastly different styles - basically Ballard likes to play fast and force turnovers, Trinity likes to play slow and get defensive stops.

THS is led by senior Miami (OH) signee Josh Sewell, while Ballard is led by seniors Ian Chiles and Keisten Jones (Bellarmine signee).

I really like the Rocks here. I think they're style of play mixed with home court advantage and a strong performance by Sewell are the right recipe for an upset of the Bruins.

T - 55, B - 52

What say you??

Ballard is arguably the hottest team in the state, and many consider Trinity to be underrated. These 7th region rivals feature two vastly different styles - basically Ballard likes to play fast and force turnovers, Trinity likes to play slow and get defensive stops.

THS is led by senior Miami (OH) signee Josh Sewell, while Ballard is led by seniors Ian Chiles and Keisten Jones (Bellarmine signee).

I really like the Rocks here. I think they're style of play mixed with home court advantage and a strong performance by Sewell are the right recipe for an upset of the Bruins.

T - 55, B - 52

What say you??

Are Trinity's football players back yet? I know Ballard's have been back for some time now. Trinity has at least two football players that are going to be real contributors to this team. They would make a difference.