Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Camps in Lexington

Featured Replies

Natoinal Underclassmen Combine- March 20-21. and Football University May 7-9.

I can't wait!!

Where is this being held at?

Natoinal Underclassmen Combine- March 20-21. and Football University May 7-9.

I can't wait!!

 

Where can I get informatiom on these camp? Thanks

Football University is at LexCath. My son will be there.

Football University is at LexCath. My son will be there.

 

Thanks Ram , now I remember this camp. Best of luck for your son.:thumb:

Thanks for the info!!!!

Are these invitation only or open to all players?

  • Author

Are these invitation only or open to all players?

They're open to all players. NUC costs about $85, and FBU is about $600.

Are these invitation only or open to all players?

They're open to all players. NUC costs about $85, and FBU is about $600.

FBU is by invitation only. But, I do not know how players are selected. I know my son's coach nominated him, but from there I don't know what all takes place. My son's invitation says they take so many players for a position from each area of the country. But, again, I don't know what takes place.

  • Author

FBU is run by ex-NFL players and coaches. They put the kids through drills and one-on-ones, the cool thing is that everything drill and one-on-one is filmed and evaluated in the classroom. Last year they held a camp in Nashville, and if you stand out they do a video of you and may invite you to their Top Gun camp in Florida.

You can see a video, if you go to footballunversity, click on FBU TV, and click on Nashville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.