Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County / Carroll County Predictions 12/11

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on how the game will go?

During the pre-season, I would have thought Owen would be the clear favorite. However, with Carroll's recent play, I think this is a toss up. Should be a good one!

Carroll wins this in a tight one!

Carroll has been playing really good ball to start the season. If they keep it up I think they will pull it out. But will be close. Their coach gets alot out of them. Not sure how he does it but he does an excellent job.

This will be a big game for both teams. Two of Carroll's three games have been against teams in the upper half of the region. I think this will be the first true test for Owen.

 

Carroll should have the advantage at home.

Carroll Co. is playing very well now, but is this the time when you want to be at full stride? It's a loooooooong campaign from now until March, and though the first laugh is nice, the last laugh is better. Neither Owen or Carroll should get to hung up - win or lose - about the outcome now.

Carroll has been playing really good ball to start the season. If they keep it up I think they will pull it out. But will be close. Their coach gets alot out of them. Not sure how he does it but he does an excellent job.

 

He always does, but I still gotta go with Owen by 7.

This should be a good one. Devine has been outstanding to start the season. Gayheart has played well and done a good job of getting everyone on her team involved but hasn't had a big game scoring. I look for her to have a big break out game tonight. Its going to be fun to watch.

He always does, but I still gotta go with Owen by 7.

 

If it is a 7 point game it certainly wont feel like it. Not overly impressed with Owen's play right now, they have the talent but not hitting on all cylinders right now. Carroll will be ready to play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.