Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County/Simon Kenton Predictions 12/11

Featured Replies

Grant coming off a win against Bourbon County by almost 30. Simon Kenton comes off loss to Conner. These two teams will meet at SK on the 11th.

Any Thoughts?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Simon Kenton by 5.

Lock them in there

Should be a good game. SK probably has better guard play and grant has a stronger inside game.

should be an easy prediction... When was the last time Grant beat a quality opponent. I think it has been a while, but anything can happen. I think Grant has some good talent but it seems they can't hit on all cylinders at the same time.

Looking at last years results, Grant beat Simon Kenton, South Oldham, East Jessamine, and Shelby County. I would think those were quality wins.

  • Author

Should be a good game. I'll take Grant in a close one. Grants guard play will be just fine. Jalen Kinmon has stepped up to the PG, Josh Blackburn, Jordan Cummins, Zach Wright, and Trevor Hunt have all stepped up and done a fantastic job so far! GOOD LUCK BRAVES!!!!

Looking at last years results, Grant beat Simon Kenton, South Oldham, East Jessamine, and Shelby County. I would think those were quality wins.

 

Sorry did not know that. i would say East jessamine and Shelby were good wins. I think Simon had a down year but still good wins. just think the last couple of years they have not had the quality wins that they could have. With the exception of last year.

  • Author
Sorry did not know that. i would say East jessamine and Shelby were good wins. I think Simon had a down year but still good wins. just think the last couple of years they have not had the quality wins that they could have. With the exception of last year.

 

The only two teams that SK beat that grant didn't is Fairview and North Laurel and GC didn't even play them. So if you're saying Grant didn't get the "quality" wins, neither did SK

I'll take a stab at it and say SK sweeps all 3 of the triple header.

Simon Kenton in an easy victory.

SK by 7

As long as Grant stays out of foul trouble I will take Grant by 3.

  • Author
Simon Kenton in an easy victory.

 

Easy victory?? Both teams lose key players and bring back key players...No victory for either team is going to be "easy" this entire year when they play each other IMO.

The only two teams that SK beat that grant didn't is Fairview and North Laurel and GC didn't even play them. So if you're saying Grant didn't get the "quality" wins, neither did SK

 

Yes you are correct, I am not saying they didnt only that they had a bad year. that means one year. Grant has had a few years that they didnt win with the expectations that I think they had. Remember I am talking about Grant in that post and not trying to add Simon in there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.