Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs St. X Broadcast 6A State

Featured Replies

The St. X vs Trinity game will be broadcast on 94.7 FM and on the web at http://www.thsrock.net/?q=node/901

 

Game to Start at 7:00pm Central - 8:00pm Eastern

  • Author

:dancingpa

Game will be broadcast live on WKRD 790 AM and webcast at http://www.saintx.com

 

I listened to John Spears and Tony Burke call the St. X.- Eastern basketball game last evening. They really know both football and basketball and they do an excellent job for high school announcers. Some colleges ought to listen to some of their tapes and consider them for their broadcasts. Larry Bisig puts out a quality broadcast with Spears and Burke at the mikes.

I listened to John Spears and Tony Burke call the St. X.- Eastern basketball game last evening. They really know both football and basketball and they do an excellent job for high school announcers. Some colleges ought to listen to some of their tapes and consider them for their broadcasts. Larry Bisig puts out a quality broadcast with Spears and Burke at the mikes.

 

I don't know about basketball but they do a great job with football. They sound like a college broadcast team.

I listened to John Spears and Tony Burke call the St. X.- Eastern basketball game last evening. They really know both football and basketball and they do an excellent job for high school announcers. Some colleges ought to listen to some of their tapes and consider them for their broadcasts. Larry Bisig puts out a quality broadcast with Spears and Burke at the mikes.

 

It's Tony "Birk" and I am so proud of Larry and all his hard work! :clap::clap:

I actually do think they do a good job...they have horrible taste in teams, but otherwise excellent.

I actually do think they do a good job...they have horrible taste in teams, but otherwise excellent.

 

We agree on one of the two this is really getting crazy.

It's Tony "Birk" and I am so proud of Larry and all his hard work! :clap::clap:

 

I think that there are a few other people that work behind the scenes really hard to make the broadcast a top notch program. The research that both of those individuals do during the week separates them from the normal high school volunteers sometimes scanning multiple websites throughout the country. Another thing is they are not afraid to call it as they see it, whether it is a penalty call for the Tigers that is unjustified or that the Tigers are bein outplayed.

I think that there are a few other people that work behind the scenes really hard to make the broadcast a top notch program. The research that both of those individuals do during the week separates them from the normal high school volunteers sometimes scanning multiple websites throughout the country. Another thing is they are not afraid to call it as they see it, whether it is a penalty call for the Tigers that is unjustified or that the Tigers are bein outplayed.

 

I agree with you 100%. John, Tony, Henry and Bob are top notch! :ylsuper:

We agree on one of the two this is really getting crazy.

 

I knew you actually were a Trinity fan... :lol:

I knew you actually were a Trinity fan... :lol:

 

No just married to one and that's bad enough.

No just married to one and that's bad enough.

 

Congratulations on marrying above your station.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.