ADopted ADmiral's 26 vinyl albums in 26 days.Part I...

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard "Wild West End" on the radio yesterday. I've really grown to appreciate Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler a lot more over the past few years than I used to.

:thumb: The first album will always be my favorite. Wild West End and Six Blade Knife are awesome.

AA is under the weather according to his mother in law. He must be feeling pretty bad because he wasn't at the restaurant today. I'm sure he'll resume his countdown when he gets to feeling better.:thumb:

That sucks. I was concerned he was feeling under the weather for other reasons ... :D

AA is under the weather according to his mother in law. He must be feeling pretty bad because he wasn't at the restaurant today. I'm sure he'll resume his countdown when he gets to feeling better.:thumb:

I woke up Sunday Morning feeling terrible...I went into work around 6 a.m. to get things open...I left work at 7 a.m. and went directly to bed...I am sure that I have the flu...This is my first time on the PC in over 48 hrs...I am feeling better but still not 100% I have the rest of this day off to do nothing but lay around and rest...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I woke up Sunday Morning feeling terrible...I went into work around 6 a.m. to get things open...I left work at 7 a.m. and went directly to bed...I am sure that I have the flu...This is my first time on the PC in over 48 hrs...I am feeling better but still not 100% I have the rest of this day off to do nothing but lay around and rest...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I think not! On with the countdown.:D

I was going to call you today to see how you were doing. Glad you are feeling better.

Well, it's good to know you're feeling better and not laid up with the bottle flu. Can I assume Falco will be your choice for Day 6? :D

I am getting ready to lay down Day 6...That should catch me up til tomorrow...No Falco...:D

This one should be a easy one for you...A live album released in 1977...