Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marion County/Green County Predictions

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Marion County
      73%
      11
    • Green County
      26%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

I think that this will be a great game. I will take Marion County 28 to 20.

Marion should win this one. Marion -28

Green - 14

Marion Co. 24-14

I"m picking Marion Co. to win this one because I saw them play a few weeks ago but all I know about Green Co. is what I have read in the newspaper. What are some reasons to not pick or to pick Green Co.

Being a Green Co. fan I will pick Marion. Green Co. isnt to worried about this game. They are more concerned with staying healthy for the playoffs. But they will come to play.

Marion 28

Green 17

Marion Co. 30-20.

Green 19-14 but would not bet more than a cup of coffee!

Marion 42 green 12

Green County is very physical but Marion County is even more physical. I'll take the Knights, though I am done ragging on Green County, they have become an excellent football program.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.