Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meade County 35 Central Hardin 17

Featured Replies

Meades deffense intercepted 3 of Bagers passes and scored on 2 of those turnovers. Central could not get anything going and Meade just kept pounding the ball. A tough early season schedule has paid off for the Greenwave.

Like I said, Meade is awesome at home!

Congrates to Meade Co. This makes the district order Greenwood, Meade Co, Nelson Co, Central Hardin.

Like I said, Meade is awesome at home!

 

Yeah, and Meade gets a first round home game in the playoffs.

As I expected. Central Hardin plunges all the way to 4th in the district. Meade County gets Apollo.

I hope our district doesn't have a big let down in the playoffs! I sure hope that Meade keeps playing tough!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.