Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County/Lawrence County Predictions

Featured Replies

District title game for Lawrence Co. Boyd Co. has been on a roll & won`t go down without a battle. What are your thoughts?

I think that Boyd Co's roll comes to a screeching hault. Boyd won it's last two games and I think that is great for the kids of Boyd Co. But all winning streaks come to an end and Boyd's will friday night in a big way. The Bulldogs will keep the Lions caged up all night friday. It will be a tough hard hitting physical game for the Lions.

SunnyD' I think I'll get this one right. I haven't been right to many times lately. I hope it's a good game and both teams come ready to play hard. Stay healthy.

I think that Boyd Co's roll comes to a screeching hault. Boyd won it's last two games and I think that is great for the kids of Boyd Co. But all winning streaks come to an end and Boyd's will friday night in a big way. The Bulldogs will keep the Lions caged up all night friday. It will be a tough hard hitting physical game for the Lions.

SunnyD' I think I'll get this one right. I haven't been right to many times lately. I hope it's a good game and both teams come ready to play hard. Stay healthy.

 

Win or lose you still like to throw those 40 point loses or a (IN A BIG WAY) around. I guess IN A BIG WAY means by least 35. You sure make it look bad for the COUNTY. But only time will tell and you might be right on this one. I don't think so! Someone lost by 40 Friday night, can't remember just who? All kidding a side I think BC will make a game of it, this just might be the coming out party for BOYD COUNTY. They sure need a good games before the season is over, this might be the one. LC has one heck of a football team and they just keep on ROLLIN week to week. Hang in there BC and let's see what happens. KNOW RAIN PLEASE!!:walk::popcorn:

Lawrence Co. 30-13.

LC wins.

LC 35

Boyd 20

I think that Boyd Co's roll comes to a screeching hault. Boyd won it's last two games and I think that is great for the kids of Boyd Co. But all winning streaks come to an end and Boyd's will friday night in a big way. The Bulldogs will keep the Lions caged up all night friday. It will be a tough hard hitting physical game for the Lions.

SunnyD' I think I'll get this one right. I haven't been right to many times lately. I hope it's a good game and both teams come ready to play hard. Stay healthy.

 

 

Couldn't have said it better myself!:thumb::thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.