Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle/Knox County Predictions

Who Wins 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Rockcastle Co.
      68%
      37
    • Knox Co.
      31%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Rockcastle wins this one 28-14.

I've saw both of them play and Knox seems like a stronger team.

Knox wins 20-14........Knox is a better team

I will have to go with Knox.

28-6

This will come down to who wants it the most in the trenches. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage will edge out a win. My prediction on this game is: Whoever scores the most point will win!:sssh:

 

 

I can seem to make my mind up on who to vote for. I wish there was a to close to call choice!

After seeing both of them the past 2 weeks. I think that Rock will beat Knox. I don't think that KC has the offense to beat Rock IMO.

 

RC 35

KC 14

I've saw both of them play and Knox seems like a stronger team.
So have I Rock rolls 28-14

Coach Mills will have his kids ready to play. KC in a close one. 21-20.

Rock 21 KC 14.

This one is very close, I give Rock a slight edge. Better have their game face on, because Knox will. 21-20 Rock

Knox Co. would not surprise me if they won this game, in my mind it would not be a upset. I think Knox Co. will man up in this one winning 34-32 in a wild one.

This is a "Big Game" for both teams. I agree that whoever wants this one the most, will prevail. This will be a good one to watch. One big play could be the difference maker. Should be for home field advantage in the first round of playoffs. Saylor will have his boys ready for the trip to Barbourville, no doubt!

 

Rock 21

Knox Central 14

I don't think their will be a bunch of points scored in this 1. Neither team is very explosive on offense. It will be a defensive battle.

I don't think their will be a bunch of points scored in this 1. Neither team is very explosive on offense. It will be a defensive battle.

 

That is why I give Rock the edge in this one.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.