Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana/Michigan Updates

Featured Replies

That was a gift right there....What a joke

 

Worst call I've seen in a long time. That's horrible.

Michigan Rolls!!!!

 

If by Rolls you mean had the refs hand them the game then yeah get your roll on.

  • Author

I think most would agree UM was the beneficiary of a bad call. That being said, had the call gone the other way, IU would still have to score a FG to avoid the loss in regulation.

I think most would agree UM was the beneficiary of a bad call. That being said, had the call gone the other way, IU would still have to score a FG to avoid the loss in regulation.

 

Yeah it was. But like you said, they still had to drive the field. And I honestly don't think they would have. But I guess we will never know:clap:

Yeah it was. But like you said, they still had to drive the field. And I honestly don't think they would have. But I guess we will never know:clap:

 

Right Michigan's D was holding them nicely all day to the tune of 33. :lol:

They did the series before that.

Right Michigan's D was holding them nicely all day to the tune of 33. :lol:

 

Come on HT, you know better than that. It was a terrible call, but to say the refs handed them the game is no more outlandish than saying "Michigan rolled"....

Come on HT, you know better than that. It was a terrible call, but to say the refs handed them the game is no more outlandish than saying "Michigan rolled"....

 

How did they not hand them the game? I'm not saying IU would have score but they never had a chance because of a terrible call so yes they handed them the game.

They did the series before that.

 

And IU had a TD before that. :idunno::laugh:

I'm done arguing. Michigan won because the refs handed them the game. Game over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.