Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Schedule Question

Featured Replies

I just noticed today that Madison Central has only 8 games schedule this season. They also don't have a game scheduled against a district team Scott County. So that means they are not playing one team out of their district.

 

Question: Does this mean they can't play in the post season?

Scott Co. is no longer in the same district. I believe they had a scheduling snafu between them(MC), Scott Co. and GRC. Mad. Central's new district is Henry Clay, Tates Creek and GRC.

MC didn't get the contracts sent back in a timely manner from what I understand. Also there were some verbal contracts but nothing written. I'm not sure who is to fault but only having 8 games is something that shouldn't happen.

nWo, this is why I was PMing you back in the summer. I wasn't understanding how they only had eight games. I see how important my PM's are to you!

 

j/k :D

Either the head coach or the recently retired AD didn't get the contracts signed, depending on who you talk too. I believe LCA and Scott County were the two teams who backed out.

  • Author
Scott Co. is no longer in the same district. I believe they had a scheduling snafu between them(MC), Scott Co. and GRC. Mad. Central's new district is Henry Clay, Tates Creek and GRC.

You are correct. I forgot about them changing districts. Thanks for the correction.

  • Author
nWo, this is why I was PMing you back in the summer. I wasn't understanding how they only had eight games. I see how important my PM's are to you!

 

j/k :D

:laugh: Hey, it took me to week #6 to notice it! :D

Either the head coach or the recently retired AD didn't get the contracts signed, depending on who you talk too. I believe LCA and Scott County were the two teams who backed out.[/QUOI

 

I dont believe LCA is involved. The 2 weeks that Central doesnt have games LCA is playing Lexington Catholic and Corbin. These games have been scheduled for a while.

Either the head coach or the recently retired AD didn't get the contracts signed, depending on who you talk too. I believe LCA and Scott County were the two teams who backed out.

 

Fritz retired?

 

Any word on a replacement?

  • Author
Fritz retired?

 

Any word on a replacement?

Coach Gary Ford is the new AD.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.