Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 19 Boyd County 3

Featured Replies

Final from Westwood.

I heard they tore down the goal post. I thought Raceland using fire trucks was bad. :lol:

Didn't Evans label this as a "must win" game? Ouch

I'll have my crow medium rare. Congrats to the view.

I heard they tore down the goal post. I thought Raceland using fire trucks was bad. :lol:

 

If you are serious, that is a classic moment for area high school sports. I don't ever recall seeing a high school team bring down the goalposts! :lol:

 

Congratulations to Fairview and Coach McPeek, though, on a great win.

Great win for Fairview, I really expected Boyd to would win this game .

I saw some highlights of this on WSAZ last night. Coach McPeek was really showing some fire on the sidelines. It looks like Fairview wanted this one bad. I look for the Fairview-Raceland game to be quite a battle this year.

If you are serious, that is a classic moment for area high school sports. I don't ever recall seeing a high school team bring down the goalposts! :lol:

 

Congratulations to Fairview and Coach McPeek, though, on a great win.

 

I saw Lawrence County tear their goal posts down after a huge playoff win over Breathitt County one year.

I saw some highlights of this on WSAZ last night. Coach McPeek was really showing some fire on the sidelines. It looks like Fairview wanted this one bad. I look for the Fairview-Raceland game to be quite a battle this year.

 

I saw that firey highlight too. :lol: The Fairview-Raceland game is going to be huge.

 

 

Congratulations to Fairview! I did not expect this. Boyd Co. really seems to be struggling now, but give Fairview the credit.

 

The only local prediction I got right this week was the Ashland game.

Great win FHS. Its always a great win when you beat a much larger school like Boyd Co., Greenup Co., Russell and Ashland. But Boyd hasn't won an game all year. (0-4) Why tear down the goalpost? Save it for GCHS, RUSSELL, ASHLAND, if you play them. But again GREAT win. I would love to see LCA go down. I think I would help you pull them down when and if you can do that. Lots of luck the rest of the season except when you play us.

Didn't Evans label this as a "must win" game? Ouch

 

Nothing like putting your team on the spot. Now what:eek::idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.