Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

I'll take Pendleton by 14.

Greendevils by 10. Should be a physical ball game. Will be fun to watch.

Dayton by 14 GO DEVILS

Pendleton Co. will squeak this one!

 

PC 21

Dayton 20

I've got to go with PC in this one - Dayton has some talent but I just don't see them being prepared for this one.

 

PC - 16

Dayton - 7

I am going take PC in a close one.

I thought PC was a soccer school. Has the football interest increased this season. Didn't think anyone would pick them against Dayton, is Dayton down this season?

  • Author
I thought PC was a soccer school. Has the football interest increased this season. Didn't think anyone would pick them against Dayton, is Dayton down this season?

 

PC had a few good years in soccer. They lost a lot of seniors. Nothing against soccer, but let's hope the days of people considering PC a soccer school are over.

 

PC Football has a good group of young players and a solid core of older guys who will provide much better leadership than they have had in the past. Look for PC (coming off an 0-11 season) to get some wins this year.

Dayton looked very impressive against a talented CAL team in their second preseason game last week. The defense is very good and held CAL. CAL brought some very fast athletes as well as some big and physical lineman. If I am correct, Dayton lost the varsity game by 7 and gave up a touchdown on the opening kickoff and had 2 or 3 blocked punts. No excuses, but still shows they could of won the game. Good luck to both teams!

 

Dayton 21

PC 10

I am going take PC in a close one.

 

Dayton is big and athletic up front on both sides this year. I don't think PC will get that running game going with the penetration from the D-line LeWallen is a great player too. He will have a big game if PC tries to pass much.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.