Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demling's Top Players from 2012 Class

Featured Replies

Chase Roark Is the real deal he has a huge upside with his strong, accurate arm. He should be fun to watch the next 3 seasons.

 

I watched him last year I think at Harlan Co. Is he really 220 lbs? I don't live in KY and was just in visiting when I went to the Harlan Co./'Boro game, but he looked quite a bit smaller than that.

I watched him last year I think at Harlan Co. Is he really 220 lbs? I don't live in KY and was just in visiting when I went to the Harlan Co./'Boro game, but he looked quite a bit smaller than that.
He's 6'3" 195 but with his father being Kenny Roark it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up around 220-240 by his senior season.
  • Author
Have you seen Vocke play? I am very objective in what I say about players and I don't exagerate. I am NOT saying he is another Barry Sanders. That is ludicrous at this point in time. But I am saying that is part of Vocke's style and he is one of the best I have seen at it in high school in quite a while. He carved up the Highlands freshman team last year with this style in the championship game. I believe he had 4 TD runs in that game and most of them were made with great cuts and explosive speed out of the cut. That being said, he is just a sophomore but he merits watching.

 

Solid basketball player as well. Good at getting to the rim.

Solid basketball player as well. Good at getting to the rim.

 

And with all that being said, I was told baseball is his best sport. Someone who played D1 college ball and knows his stuff told me he really thought he has draft pick potential. But I don't think Vocke is even playing baseball anymore. He didn't play baseball for Beechwood this spring.

Have you seen Vocke play? I am very objective in what I say about players and I don't exagerate. I am NOT saying he is another Barry Sanders. That is ludicrous at this point in time. But I am saying that is part of Vocke's style and he is one of the best I have seen at it in high school in quite a while. He carved up the Highlands freshman team last year with this style in the championship game. I believe he had 4 TD runs in that game and most of them were made with great cuts and explosive speed out of the cut. That being said, he is just a sophomore but he merits watching.

 

I would say Mr.Demlings prospect list is based on the impact those sophomores made at the varsity level playing as freshman! Not what they did in a freshman game!

Also combine,camp information and size would target athletes such as those listed.

I saw the Pike kid at the U.L. camp! He throws a great ball,athletic and already has DI size at 6'5".

I would say Mr.Demlings prospect list is based on the impact those sophomores made at the varsity level playing as freshman! Not what they did in a freshman game!

Also combine,camp information and size would target athletes such as those listed.

I saw the Pike kid at the U.L. camp! He throws a great ball,athletic and already has DI size at 6'5".

 

I don't think it is accurate that Demling listed players who played varsity as freshmen because Pike did not play any varsity last year that I am aware of. I don't even think Pike player JV last year. I think he played freshman ball, just like Vocke.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.