Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County/Henry Clay Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Any news on this scrimmage from last nite?

I'm a little bit suprised by that score. Pulaski has struggled on defense the last few seasons but their offense has put up good numbers on almost everyone. What happened? Is everyone healthy for the Maroons?

Henry Clay may just be the best 6A team in the state this year outside of Jefferson County. I know St. X. is expecting to have their hands full when they scrimmage them in Lexington this coming Friday. :cool:

I'm a little bit suprised by that score. Pulaski has struggled on defense the last few seasons but their offense has put up good numbers on almost everyone. What happened? Is everyone healthy for the Maroons?
I heard they were just over matched. This years Henry Clay team is very good. :thumb:
I heard they were just over matched. This years Henry Clay team is very good. :thumb:

Over matched pretty much explains it. They were bigger, stronger, faster, and a LOT more of them. If there is a better non-private in 6A I would like to see them. Henry Clay is very good!

I will repeat myself.

 

Henry Clay has speed everywhere. It is not just one of two fast kids, it is more like about a dozen. Their issues will be distributing the football to all the weapons on offense, and stopping a team with a balanced passing and running attack.

 

Additionally, many of their speed merchants are underclassmen.

 

I am not ready to say they are better than St. X or Trinity in class 6A, but they should get better as the season goes along. It is important to get out of the blocks quickly and the first game will be an interesting match up against a Louisville Central team with speed of their own and a championship mentality.

 

I am looking forward to seeing just how well the Blue Devils look against St. X in the scrimmage this Friday @ Henry Clay. St. X whitewashed them in last seasons scrimmage.

Over matched pretty much explains it. They were bigger, stronger, faster, and a LOT more of them. If there is a better non-private in 6A I would like to see them. Henry Clay is very good!

 

A scrimmage loss to Henry Clay is definitely not a knock on Pulaski County. The Devils are really good and as you said, the Maroons were just over their head. Pulaski should still be solid and the district favorite. As long as they got some game experience and no one was injured, an exhibition loss like this won't hurt Pulaski County.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.