November 11, 200916 yr :laugh::laugh::laugh: Interesting read... http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009911090390 I feel as a Louisville resident and UK fan I'm being deprived of an endless amount of fun. :cry:
February 25, 201016 yr Author Jeremy Tyler is the raw 6-11 forward that was committed to the University of Louisville, but opted to quit high school and seek a professional deal overseas. He ended up signing a $150,000 deal with Maccabi Haifa, but things have been all but pleasant for Tyler. In 10 games, he has played only 7.6 mintues per game and averaged 2.1 points and 1.9 rebounds. Recently, he left the team's bench during the middle of a game and watched from the stands. He was fined $5,000 and banned from practice. Then, he sent this message on Twitter (which has since been deleted): "PACKING!!!!!!! HERE I COME CALI" His agent denies that he is leaving Haifa. - article from my site - source used: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=15416
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.