Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

Doesn't matter for you anyway.....you'll still be steam rolled by the Machine and the Retina's(the other league).

 

 

:ohbrother: :puke:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted Nicks, but thought he'd last longer.

 

I thought you were gonna snag Bradshaw.

  • Author

9.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

9.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - TE Heath Miller PIT

9.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Fred Jackson BUF

9.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Indy DEF

9.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - PK Stephen Gostkowski NE

9.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

9.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - Minnesota Def

 

9.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -OTC until 3:54 PM EST 7/31

 

9.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

9.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

9.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

9.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

9.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

9.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

9.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

9.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

9.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - TE Heath Miller PIT

9.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Fred Jackson BUF

9.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Indy DEF

9.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - PK Stephen Gostkowski NE

9.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

9.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - Minnesota Def

9.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Darren Sproles SDG

 

9.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 4:55pm on 7/31

 

9.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

9.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

9.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

9.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

9.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

9.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

If you don't mind, would you please make my pick in the 9th Round for me. Starting tomorrow morning about 8am, I probably will not be able to sit down at a computer until sometime Sunday evening.

 

I have five guys here for you, hopefully they won't all be drafted by the time my pick comes around. I have listed them in order...

 

1. RB Darren Sproles SDC

I thought hard about Sproles..

I decided he was a risk pick worth taking at this point, but Im not a Giants fan. Does he have a shot at being their #1 WR?

 

He has a shot but he'll have to beat out Hixon and Steve Smith.

 

I think Steve Smith is going to be one of the starting WR's. I think the other battle will be between Hixon and Nicks. Nicks is physically gifted and could be a dominate WR in the NFL IMO, but he has to learn how to do it. If he puts in the time and works his butt off I could see him earning the #1 spot. But who knows...Hixon has looked GREAT at times with the Giants.

  • Author
I thought hard about Sproles..
I was suprised that he was still on the borad.

I was going with Sproles with my next pick MJ, you thief.. :lol:

He was my next as well, though I didn't expect him to be there.

I have no clue who my next pick is going to be at this point. I'll just decide when the time comes.

I still have them on the board... Steelers D

 

I believe someone has them. THe kalamazoo wings do.

I believe someone has them. THe kalamazoo wings do.

 

Thanks for letting me know HB.. I had a hard time believing they were there but looked back last few rounds guess I over looked them.... ill pick again shortly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.