Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did or Does Albert Pujols use PED's?

Has Albert Pujols used PEDs? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Has Albert Pujols used PEDs?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Everyone seems like they conveniently forgets the MLB doesn't test for HGH still. Everyone acts like this big huge problem in baseball is finally over but I don't think it is at all. We automatically assume guys like Pujols are clean because he name hasn't come up in some steroid report. Does anyone else feel this was as well. Just for the record I don't think he is clean. That is a wordy title if a Mod wants to switch it to something better they can.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know, and don't care. All I care about is he is the best I've ever seen at the plate next to Jr. :idunno:

  • Author
Don't know, and don't care. :idunno:

 

Well Debbie downer thanks for the input. Next thread please...

Well Debbie downer thanks for the input. Next thread please...

 

I just don't see it as a big deal if he did or didn't. Pujols is a very likeable guy, that will always be given the benefit of the doubt. He's a heck of a player whether he has or hasn't. I think people generally make too big of a deal out of the whole PED issue.

 

For the sake of the poll, I'll vote no.

I think he has used, just like most people in MLB have. I also don't care and wish they were allowed to use. If they want to destroy their bodies for millions of dollars for my entertainment, I say let them have at it. Baseball isn't as fun to watch anymore. Plus EVERYBODY was taking the juice. Yeah, the numbers were video game like, but I loved it. Manny is my favorite player with ARod right after him.

 

 

Looking at the list of possible users, I would find it very hard to believe that a guy like Pujols who came from out of nowhere in the early 2000's and wasn't juicing. He has some of the best numbers ever for a player in their first 3-5 years of their careers, but I am supposed to believe that in this era he wasn't on the juice?:ohbrother::idunno:

 

I can't do it.

  • Author
I just don't see it as a big deal if he did or didn't. Pujols is a very likeable guy, that will always be given the benefit of the doubt. He's a heck of a player whether he has or hasn't. I think people generally make too big of a deal out of the whole PED issue.

 

If you are a cards fan he is a likable guy. I see him as very arrogant and cocky to a far greater extent than anyone else in the MLB. It might just be me but he really rubs me the wrong way and I just don't like him for whatever reason.

For the record, I do like Pujols and I enjoy watching him hit. You won't find a better hitter after Pujols and Manny.

 

 

I do like his espn commercial where he is a machine. That's a good one.

If you are a cards fan he is a likable guy. I see him as very arrogant and cocky to a far greater extent than anyone else in the MLB. It might just be me but he really rubs me the wrong way and I just don't like him for whatever reason.

 

Well, that's because....

 

1) You're a Reds fan, so naturally you dislike the Cardinals.

 

2) He's so much better than everyone else, he should be far more arrogant and cocky than he is.

  • Author
Well, that's because....

 

1) You're a Reds fan, so naturally you dislike the Cardinals.

 

2) He's so much better than everyone else, he should be far more arrogant and cocky than he is.

 

I respect the player that he is and I know he is a great talent but I am sure being a Reds fan plays a large role in it. :thumb: I remember back in your Kobe hating days you would rip him for being cocky now your saying Albert should be MORE cocky?

HT I wish I could say yes as a diehard Cub fan, but I can't. Did you read the article on him in SI a few months ago. Totally changed my view of him, and I admire his hustle, dude busts it on every play. For example this past weekend when they played the Cubs, he hit a TOWERING pop up to short, which Theriot lost in the sun, he was already right at 2nd when the ball hit the ground and the Cubs luckily got him out, but I have to tip my hat to that kinda effort

I respect the player that he is and I know he is a great talent but I am sure being a Reds fan plays a large role in it. :thumb: I remember back in your Kobe hating days you would rip him for being cocky now your saying Albert should be MORE cocky?

 

:lol::sssh::lol:

I respect the player that he is and I know he is a great talent but I am sure being a Reds fan plays a large role in it. :thumb: I remember back in your Kobe hating days you would rip him for being cocky now your saying Albert should be MORE cocky?

 

Actually I ripped Kobe for being too selfish, and for his off-court actions.

 

In a sport like baseball it's kind of hard to be too selfish to a point that it costs your team. As far as off-field behavior, it seems Pujols is a model citizen.

Well Debbie downer thanks for the input. Next thread please...

 

I think we could call you the same for the thread on Pujols.

I think we could call you the same for the thread on Pujols.

 

Its a legit question

Its a legit question

 

Then it would be a legit question to any professional athlete.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.