Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yet another cell phone thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Interesting, Rebel and Warrior. I may go with one of the phones that I can get free with my contract BUT keep in mind that if I don't like it, that I can go with one of the "go" phones.

I would do the new iPhone, I couldn't imagine any phone being comparable to it. It's crazy how much stuff can be done with those phones.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
:thumb:

 

I certainly don't want to pay that much for a phone, in addition to the extra data package each month.

I certainly don't want to pay that much for a phone, in addition to the extra data package each month.

 

If money was not an issue I too would recommed the iPhone. However, since data package and email isn't a major concern I would look at:

 

Epix

Moto Global

Propel

Blackjack II - cheap, but out of date

 

A few months ago I went to get a new phone in almost the same state of mind. I didn't want to pay the data plan and mainly wanted a keyboard with more functionality than my out of date flip phone. I walked out with an iPhone and consider it the best decision I've made in a while. Just food for thought.

Blackberry is the way to go and once you use the internet on it when your out of town, looking for a restaurant, or need Google maps, you will be pleased with the $30 you spent.

  • Author
Blackberry is the way to go and once you use the internet on it when your out of town, looking for a restaurant, or need Google maps, you will be pleased with the $30 you spent.

 

How is that different than what I can do with my GPS?

I would also say iPhone is well worth the money, but my mom recently got an LG Xenon and I think it would suit your needs very well. She loves it, and from what I've seen it's a great phone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.