Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 7 on 7 results.

Featured Replies

Semifinals:

Louisville Central d. Seneca #1

Manual #1 d. Male #2

 

Finals:

Manual #1 d. Central

Seneca beat Male. Then score more touchdowns than Central, but threw 2 picks on extrapointsand losts by 3.

  • Author

I believe St. X won the JV division.

I believe St. X won the JV division.

 

They did and were pretty impressive.

 

However, the V (who won the 7 on 7 last week at UL) - did not make the final four yesterday and lost a game to Western.

 

Which it just another way of saying what others have previously stated - these "tournaments" should be taken for what they are.

 

Performance therein does not constitute bold predictions for the upcoming season - nor should they be viewed (if less than stellar) as forboding of doom.

Congrats Crimsons!

 

 

While I don't think it means anything for the season it is still nice to win.

  • Author
did not make the final four yesterday and lost a game to Western.

 

It was strange, as our game with X wore on, I couldn't help but notice some of the teams/fans not playing at the time were standing aroung the outside of the fence in the endzone and actually cheering for us to beat X.

 

Like you said, take 7 on 7's for what they are worth, we were 2-1 vs. 6-A teams, so I'd say we held our own.

It was strange, as our game with X wore on, I couldn't help but notice some of the teams/fans not playing at the time were standing aroung the outside of the fence in the endzone and actually cheering for us to beat X.

 

Like you said, take 7 on 7's for what they are worth, we were 2-1 vs. 6-A teams, so I'd say we held our own.

 

Absolutely. Good for you guys and has to do alot for confidence and pride. There were many schools from various Classes competing against one another. Holy Cross, Breathitt Co, Trigg Co. to name just a few. Good for all of them to line up against the large schools.

 

AS for fans/teams lining up to cheer against X - I am shocked !!:scared:

  • Author

AS for fans/teams lining up to cheer against X - I am shocked !!:scared:

 

It made "thsrocks" happy. :lol:

Edited by AIRVES

Does any one know how Breathitt looked at this event.

Louisville Central finished 2nd to Manual 20-18 in sat. tour.

Lou. Central played 2 games without 3 starters who where taking a the A.C.T. Patterson, Bolden,Robinson

Stephon Robinson did not play today at all. Lou. central won last night tour. at Papa Johns over Lou. Holy Cross in o.t. all in all it was a good tour.

Congrats to Lou. Manual.

It made "thsrocks" happy. :lol:

 

Oh it usually does not take alot to make him happy. He is a "happy soul."

But especially if it involves a mark in the L column for the Xaverians.:D

Oh it usually does not take alot to make him happy. He is a "happy soul."

But especially if it involves a mark in the L column for the Xaverians.:D

 

I only regret not being there in person. AIRVES is a great set of eyes and ears to rely on.:thumb:

 

I was privileged to attend a "going away" party for J Whiting. "Superman" was there as well. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.