Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamey Johnson at Fourth Street Live

Featured Replies

I have been listening to country along long time. I have seen em come and go. This guy is for real, exactly what country music need right now. I will be there for sure and thanks for the info on the concert in Covington.

I listen to this CD everyday on my Ipod, if this was a cassette it would be worn out by now. All of the songs mentioned are great, High Cost of Livin is my Ring Back Tone. One of my favorite now is Place out on the Ocean.

I definitely like In Color. I saw James Otto in concert opening for Trace Adkins and Alan Jackson last year. I guess Otto is pretty good friends with Jamey Johnson, and he sang this song. it's pretty solid.

 

FYI Trace has In Color on his latest CD X. I like Jamey singin it better.

After looking, I may wait til sept. 6th...

 

Where is he then?

  • Author
Just to add, Thank you Jamey for bringing country back, this is the real country right here....

 

I see that you may go Scarheel, Maybe we can meet up..

If I get the chance to go we can definitely meet up.

 

I definitely like In Color. I saw James Otto in concert opening for Trace Adkins and Alan Jackson last year. I guess Otto is pretty good friends with Jamey Johnson, and he sang this song. it's pretty solid.

I was also at that concert and Otto did a good job. Johnson has such a distinctive voice, it's kind of hard to do any better than him.

 

After looking, I may wait til sept. 6th...

Where will he be on Sept. 6?

If I get the chance to go we can definitely meet up.

 

 

I was also at that concert and Otto did a good job. Johnson has such a distinctive voice, it's kind of hard to do any better than him.

 

 

Where will he be on Sept. 6?

 

Winchester...

 

Sep 6 2009 8:00P

Lykens Park Winchester, Kentucky

I was reading yesterday where he played for 2.5 hours in a recent concert. Everything from his stuff to Merle to Waylon. He also sang some of the hits he had written such as Give it Away. I can't wait.

Winchester...

 

Sep 6 2009 8:00P

Lykens Park Winchester, Kentucky

 

Any fellow members going to this my family is takeing me for my birthday should be a good show with Jamey and James Otto.

His show in Winchester was by far the best concert I have ever been to. I love his stuff. He played almost three full hours. I was there for every song. Oh yeah, this concert was the best $5 I have ever spent. I would have paid a $100 and not felt slighted at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.