16th Regional Draw

If Boyd gets by Raceland Wednesday, I will pick them to beat Greenup.

Your not sure on them beating Raceland, but you think if they get past Raceland then they will beat Greenup? :confused:

I think Raceland knocks Boyd out now that they have Wilson ready to throw.

Not such a favorable draw for Fleming County now! I think Fleming County thought the Rams would just lay down for them! You have to give the Rams credit they have played a lot of good teams and been in a lot of close/1 run games that could have gone either way, without all the errors we had our record would have been A LOT BETTER than it is!

Your not sure on them beating Raceland, but you think if they get past Raceland then they will beat Greenup? :confused:

I think Raceland knocks Boyd out now that they have Wilson ready to throw.

Boyd counters with Moore who has been pitching lights out.

I can understand Boyd Co. saving Moore for Greenup Co. thats for sure. I would do the same thing. Now can Boyd Co. hold Raceland below 3 Runs. Because I don't see Boyd scoring more than 3 Runs against Raceland with Wilson on the mound. I also know that Raceland will be going to a gun fight with a cap gun against Greenup that if they get by Boyd. So all in all Boyd is going for it all thats for sure. Good luck to both teams.

I think East Carter might want to be heard from on this, noone gives them a chance BUT on any given day anything can happen! I don't think it would surprise a lot of people if East gave Greenup all THEY want.

I think East Carter might want to be heard from on this, noone gives them a chance BUT on any given day anything can happen! I don't think it would surprise a lot of people if East gave Greenup all THEY want.

I agree, I think East can give them a game. I predict Greenup will pull it off but think it will be a tough test for them.