Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Regional Draw

Featured Replies

If Boyd gets by Raceland Wednesday, I will pick them to beat Greenup.

If Boyd gets by Raceland Wednesday, I will pick them to beat Greenup.

 

Your not sure on them beating Raceland, but you think if they get past Raceland then they will beat Greenup? :confused:

I think Raceland knocks Boyd out now that they have Wilson ready to throw.

Not such a favorable draw for Fleming County now! I think Fleming County thought the Rams would just lay down for them! You have to give the Rams credit they have played a lot of good teams and been in a lot of close/1 run games that could have gone either way, without all the errors we had our record would have been A LOT BETTER than it is!

Your not sure on them beating Raceland, but you think if they get past Raceland then they will beat Greenup? :confused:

I think Raceland knocks Boyd out now that they have Wilson ready to throw.

Boyd counters with Moore who has been pitching lights out.

Boyd counters with Moore who has been pitching lights out.

My mistake, I think Arthur is throwing, which is good for Boyd as well. When he's on his game he's almost unhittable.

  • Author

I can understand Boyd Co. saving Moore for Greenup Co. thats for sure. I would do the same thing. Now can Boyd Co. hold Raceland below 3 Runs. Because I don't see Boyd scoring more than 3 Runs against Raceland with Wilson on the mound. I also know that Raceland will be going to a gun fight with a cap gun against Greenup that if they get by Boyd. So all in all Boyd is going for it all thats for sure. Good luck to both teams.

I think East Carter might want to be heard from on this, noone gives them a chance BUT on any given day anything can happen! I don't think it would surprise a lot of people if East gave Greenup all THEY want.

If East can save the Stapleton kid for Greenup could be an interesting matchup.

  • Author
I agree, East worries me some. They always seem to play Greenup well.

 

Hey, Dont worry be happy. GC wont have any trouble. :thumb:

I think East Carter might want to be heard from on this, noone gives them a chance BUT on any given day anything can happen! I don't think it would surprise a lot of people if East gave Greenup all THEY want.

I agree, I think East can give them a game. I predict Greenup will pull it off but think it will be a tough test for them.

Who will be umpiring tonight's Greenup/East game?

Hey, Dont worry be happy. GC wont have any trouble. :thumb:

 

Someone forgot to tell East Carter.

Someone forgot to tell East Carter.

That's why they play'em. Who will East throw tonight against the Lions?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.