UFC Undisputed 2009

NHS BIG DADDY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a light weight right now and I'm 21-8 and the current lightweight champion of the world.

I am 1-2 against Sean Sherk. I knocked out Gray Maynard in 33 seconds :lol:. I started off rough, 0-3 but I roared back to win 21 out of my next 24. I have beat Kenny Florian, BJ Penn (2 times), Tyson Griffin (2 times), Sean Sherk, Gray Maynard, Rich Clementi (2 times), Joe Stevenson etc.

I'm not a good grappler. I'm more of a thai guy, even though I'm only 5'7" lol. I love this game. It shows Dana putting the belt on your guy when you win the belt and you can hear Buffer go, "And the NEEEEEEEW light weight champion OF THE WORLD!". And if you are defending your belt, he says, "He is the reigning, and defending, light weight champion of the world!". It's awesome.

I got a light weight right now and I'm 21-8 and the current lightweight champion of the world.

I am 1-2 against Sean Sherk. I knocked out Gray Maynard in 33 seconds :lol:. I started off rough, 0-3 but I roared back to win 21 out of my next 24. I have beat Kenny Florian, BJ Penn (2 times), Tyson Griffin (2 times), Sean Sherk, Gray Maynard, Rich Clementi (2 times), Joe Stevenson etc.

I'm not a good grappler. I'm more of a thai guy, even though I'm only 5'7" lol. I love this game. It shows Dana putting the belt on your guy when you win the belt and you can hear Buffer go, "And the NEEEEEEEW light weight champion OF THE WORLD!". And if you are defending your belt, he says, "He is the reigning, and defending, light weight champion of the world!". It's awesome.

Thats awesome Im gonna have to start a career.

What's wrong with WAW? :lol:

I will make this short. MP40 jugernaut makes you invisible, tanks don't blow up, the maps are terrible, and the bouncing betties are ridiculous. I just bought the ufc game. It will take me til tomorrow to get the feel of it and then we will throw down :lol:.

Well, I played it for about 2 hours. The tutorials look an hour themselves. It takes some while to get used to but I'm getting there. I played a player match online and played a heavy weight match and of course the guy gets Brock Lesnar. Well lets just say he knocked me out in 1 punch. I seen this as a theme, alot of guys use him and just throw haymakers.

This career mode is frustrating. Lost first fight and then won 6 straight and was ranked 10th and then fought Brandon Vera who was ranked 7th an then got whooped. So I drop back down to like 12th and then whipped Tim Sylvia who was ranked 10th.

Now Ive lost back to back fights to Kongo and Herring who were both top 10. Everytime i get on PPV I get beat.:madman::madman::taz::irked: