UFC Undisputed 2009

NHS BIG DADDY

Anyone playing online? I have, IF you meet up with someone who don't cheat, It's fun....

Faced a guy that was 59-0 (should have known), He was GSP, and I was Matt Hughes...10 seconds in, I one hit him and he's out cold, Then it said synchronizing, He got the win and I got the loss...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me. I'm not that good :lol:.

I feel ya, I hate fighting Rampage Jackson online, I have no answer for him...But if you do play online, message me ur name and ill add ya, We can meet up sometime...

I think we should start an online name thread...So we can play some, Not just this game, but others...

I have won two fights now. One by submission, one by KO. After the submission victory, it said that there was a connection error and the fight wouldn't count or something. I'm guessing the guy cheated. Sore loser...:lol:

That brings my record to something like 2-10.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys still playing online? Anybody looking for a match tonight? I'm still a rook, so you guys will more than likely torque my head, but I had been into another game and just now picked up Undisputed real heavily. I'll be on for a little while tonight, gamertag is JMAKAVELLI, hit me up.

37-13 and still learning.......I know thats not a level 100 or anything, but thats pretty advanced. Give me a few online fights for experience and I'll take you on. Even though you'll thrash me, it will still be alright to beat up on fellow BGP'ers.