May 8, 200917 yr Author Should be a good match up tonight. Pinerio(4-0) going against Cueto (2-0). I know I'll be watching the game. That is if it doesn't rain. :irked:
May 8, 200917 yr Pujols named player of the month for April, no surprise there! Whats the earliest date anyone has ever locked up the MVP?
May 8, 200917 yr Whats the earliest date anyone has ever locked up the MVP? I dunno, but it's looking like May 1st right now :lol:. I think Pujols will win the MVP and the Triple Crown
May 9, 200917 yr Author St. Louis loses the first game of the weekend series with the Reds 6-4. BY JOE STRAUSS ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH 05/09/2009 CINCINNATI — Before Friday night at Great American Ball Park, Joel Piñeiro never had lost to the Cincinnati Reds. Then again, before Friday night, Piñeiro never had been paired against Johnny Cueto. The Cardinals' schedule waited 29 games before introducing them to the new-and-improved Reds. It took the Reds (16-13) one game to show the Cardinals (19-11) the difference between this season and last in a 6-4 victory against the NL Central leaders before an announced crowd of 18,016. Read More
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.