May 1, 200917 yr According to Zagsblog ... This is a huge get for the Bulldogs. Renardo Sidney verballed to USC in Feb. but never signed. He signed a LOI with MSU today. MSU will be the favorite in the Western Division of the SEC next year, IMO. Wonder if this is a signal that USC might be in a little trouble.:confused:
May 1, 200917 yr The SEC should be fun to watch with Orton, Cousins, Sidney, and maybe Patterson. I dont know much about any other big guys around the SEC.
May 1, 200917 yr The SEC should be fun to watch with Orton, Cousins, Sidney, and maybe Patterson. I dont know much about any other big guys around the SEC. Matt Pilgrim.
May 2, 200917 yr Author Matt Pilgrim. Don't know that he belongs in the class of the others mentioned there.
May 2, 200917 yr Don't know that he belongs in the class of the others mentioned there. :thumb: I certainly don't know, haven't see him play.
May 3, 200917 yr I believe John Riek committed to MIss. St. as well. Big week or so for them. Still plenty of that story to be told.......
May 3, 200917 yr Don't know that he belongs in the class of the others mentioned there. Probably a better pro prospect than Patterson if he can keep his head on straight. http://www.nbadraft.net/players/matthew-pilgrim
May 4, 200917 yr Probably a better pro prospect than Patterson if he can keep his head on straight. http://www.nbadraft.net/players/matthew-pilgrim Sounds like he could be a very good player, as long he stays focused.
May 4, 200917 yr Author Probably a better pro prospect than Patterson if he can keep his head on straight. http://www.nbadraft.net/players/matthew-pilgrim I have trouble putting a kid that average 7pts and 5 rebounds per game at Hampton in the same class as the others mentioned. That is when he was able to stay on the court...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.