Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the top teams in Northern Kentucky?

Featured Replies

Campbell has beaten Highlands, Holy Cross, and Bellevue 2x. Losses to Dixie by 1, and Boone by 1 and 2.

CovCath

Boone

NewCath

Ryle

Conner

Dixie

Beechwood

Holy Cross

Campbell County

Lloyd

Cov Cath

Boone

Ryle

New Cath

Campbell County

Conner

Holy Cross

Beechwood

Dixie

Bellevue

Highlands has no business in the Top 10. Not a very good team.

 

I like:

 

CovCath

Boone

Ryle

Campbell

Conner

NCC

Holy Cross

Beechwood

Dixie

Brossart (beat Highlands and I would think is better than Bellevue)

Highlands has no business in the Top 10. Not a very good team.

 

I like:

 

CovCath

Boone

Ryle

Campbell

Conner

NCC

Holy Cross

Beechwood

Dixie

Brossart (beat Highlands and I would think is better than Bellevue)

 

Yes, Brossart beat Highland, however, didn't Newport beat Brossart (whom Bellevue defeated 3 times?)

Good point................My issue was more with Highlands. Even though Highlands beat Bellevue 4-3 I think Bellevue is a better team than them.

Coop I was going by 9th region. If we were to add Scott and Campbell I would kick a couple out of mine and throw them both in as a matter of fact.

Coop I was going by 9th region. If we were to add Scott and Campbell I would kick a couple out of mine and throw them both in as a matter of fact.

 

I agree...:thumb:

Cov Cath

Boone

Ryle

New Cath

Campbell County

Conner

Holy Cross

Beechwood

Dixie

Bellevue

 

Maybe I will sound like a homer here but you can't think Dixie is only 9th best in NKY, can you? Maybe you will rethink that with Dixie beating HC tonight. Not to mention they have beat Campbell. And they beat Beechwood in the preseason. Also they are 1-1 v. Ryle where if not for a few baserunning blunders they might (key word) have won.

 

This week might straighten things out as far as Dixie's ranking goes as they play CCH on Wed, Beechwood on Thurs, and Conner twice on Fri.

Maybe I will sound like a homer here but you can't think Dixie is only 9th best in NKY, can you? Maybe you will rethink that with Dixie beating HC tonight. Not to mention they have beat Campbell. And they beat Beechwood in the preseason. Also they are 1-1 v. Ryle where if not for a few baserunning blunders they might (key word) have won.

 

This week might straighten things out as far as Dixie's ranking goes as they play CCH on Wed, Beechwood on Thurs, and Conner twice on Fri.

 

Your allowed to be a homer on BGP. Your opinion is the one that maters. I wasn't slighting Dixie they have a fine team and are well coached, I've only seen them play twice this year one win and one loss but liked their team. Baseball is all about match ups so its hard to say so and so beat so and so and that makes them a better team. What were the match ups? # 1 go against #4? did one team have a big game the day before or the day after? I just try to judge teams by what I have seen and heard. As far as being a homer we all are to one degree or another. Good luck to Dixie this week sounds like they have a good week of baseball ahead of them.

There is no doubt Dixie is a top 10 team, probably top 5-6. While not a particularly impressing-hitting club, they simply have too much quality pitching to be ranked any lower than this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.